Review: XM Market's preferred clientele are senior executives and wealthy business owners. It's a site similar to Tickmill.
XM Markets: No one really knows which country this broker started its operations from or who really owns it, but it does spend a tremendous amount of money on Google and YouTube ads to promote their brand name.
It is however your traditional CySEC-regulated broker.
Review: One thing that might separate them from others is their focus on older-generation investors.
They arrange a lot of forex training seminars all over the world.
Their preferred clientele are senior executives and wealthy business owners.
Most of the marketing work seems to be done locally by their Introducing brokers and affiliates, who convince local investors to open accounts at XM.com.
Again, I would advise exercising caution with broker companies that are focused more on acquiring new traders, than taking care of the ones they have on-boarded over the years.
Review: Anyways, XM broker does accept traders from Qatar, and is registered in multiple countries with its primary brokerage license acquired from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under the operating name of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, license number 120/10.
Yes, the official website and app of this broker is safe, legit and trustworthy for online forex and cryptocurrency trading in Qatar.
Since 2009, the XM Group, a group of licenced internet brokers, has been
providing its services.
XM's business concept is centred on gaining new customers using ethical means. It places a high value on client service and trade customisation.
Users with micro accounts may trade currencies such as the USD, GBP and EUR as well as the AUD, CHF and HUF.
Review: A $5 deposit is required to open a basic currency trading account. One Micro lot has 1,000 units of the base currency.
AUD, USD, GBP, CHF, EUR, JPY, PLN, and HUF are the basic currencies for a Standard account. Starting with a $5 deposit, you'll be able to begin trading currencies. One Standard lot has 100,000 units of the base currency.
The basic currencies for a zero trading account are EUR, USD, and JPY. This account may be opened with only a $10 deposit. One Zero lot has 100,000 of the basic currency.
Review: XM phone trading is open 24 hours a day, the official XM operating hours are from 22:05 GMT Sunday to 21:50 GMT Friday.
A demo account with XM broker services may be opened for practise purposes. Users may practise trading with a simulated broker on their XM demo account. Users of the sample account get access to a $100,000 virtual money balance.
Review: Research, training and platforms make up the bulk of the services offered by XM Broker.
There are 49 expert webinar teachers working at XM Markets. When it comes to providing webinars, the team goes above and above by adapting for different time zones and devising a meticulous programme to suit the needs of subscribers and traders of all organisational levels.
Review: Under the "Trade Ideas and Technical Summaries" area, the firm delivers its insightful services by creating market intelligence data.
Only customers with active trading accounts can access the signals service. Analyzzer and Autochartist tools stream these signals live. In addition, the broker makes use of Trading Central's trading ideas.
An in-house video course on Forex and CFD trading is offered by the firm, which is a novel offering. Traders who are just beginning to learn advanced trading techniques can benefit from a 39-videos course. The lecturer uses the Avramis River indicator, one of the group's unique indicators, to demonstrate how to understand the results of various market scenarios.
Review: XM is well recognised for giving access to two trading platforms – MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
Deposits may be made using a variety of techniques at XM. Visa/MasterCard, wire transfer, and eWallets like Neteller and Skrill are all examples of these.
Review: When you open a trading account with XM, you won't have to pay a fee, but your bank or payment processor may do so. Before transferring money to your account, be sure to ask about the fees involved in the transfer.
24 hours is the maximum amount of time XM.com takes to process any withdrawal requests.
In most cases, eWallet withdrawals are credited to your account the same day they are requested. However, if you use bank wires or credit cards, the credit may not show up for 2-5 days.
XM has three account tiers for traders to choose from: Micro, Standard, and Zero. CFD brokers do not impose fees on trading circumstances including the number of base currencies, contract size, and the spread.
Review: Spreads start at 0.1 pip for the main FX pairings, and overnight holdings incur a swap fee.
XM is an internet trading platform that offers brokerage services to a significant number of clients.
Review: XM platform has have over 1.5 million traders in over 190 countries.
Learn more about Forex.
Sites like XM Markets in Qatar
The companies listed in this section provide free registration and forex account opening for the residents:
- Olymp Trade: Crazy popular in Qatar, only God knows why. Thousands of Qatari residents have opened trading accounts at this online broker for some reason. (Olymp Trade Review)
- Ahli Brokerage: Backed by Ahli Bank, their brokerage competes indirectly with Doha Bank's and CBQ's retail trading segment. (Ahli Brokerage Review)
- ADS Securities: Started in 2011, regulated by the Securities and Commodities Authority – UAE; this broker is stationed in Abu Dhabi. (ADS Securities Review)
- Commercial Bank of Qatar: Provides local shares trading in the Qatar Stock Exchange (QSE). (Commercial Bank of Qatar Review)
- Amana Capital: They have offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Cyprus and Malaysia. (Amana Capital Review)
- QNB Financial Services: Qatar National Bank's brokerage services are mainly aimed at foreign institutional investors, mutual funds, domestic institutional investors, high net-worth Qataris, retail and corporate clients. (QNB Financial Services Review)
- Pepperstone: Started its operations in 2010, and is headquartered in Australia, and this is also where most of their forex trading clients reside. (Pepperstone Review)
- Forex.com: Started by GAIN Capital, this broker has been around a while and gets pretty high ranking in Google also (because of its default website name). (Forex.com Review)
- One Financial Markets: AxiCorp (Axitrader forex broker) owns this brand. (One Financial Markets Review)
- Dukascopy: A Swiss bank that focuses on providing financial trading and investment services, way more than what it's mandated to do by The Swiss National Bank, which is to offer its clients retail banking accounts. (Dukascopy Review)
- Plus500: They have been providing online CFD trading services in the Middle East including Qatar for over 10 years now. (Plus500 Review)
- Avatrade: Although this broker is primarily Israeli, their base of operations has been Dublin, Ireland for quite a number of years now. (Avatrade Review)
- HYCM: HYCM or Henyep Capital Markets has been in business for over 40 years, starting its operations back in 1977. (HYCM Review)
- eToro: An Israeli social trading broker with tens of thousands of clients from all over the world. It's also fairly popular in Qatar and competes with brokers like the IQ Option and Olymp Trade. (eToro Review)
- ForexTime: FXTM is owned by Andrey Dashin, who also founded one of the world's first retail forex brokers back in the early 2000s called Alpari. (FXTM Review)
- IQ Option: Israeli broker that has a popular trading app on both Google Playstore and Apple App Store. (IQ Option Review)
Written by Tariq AlKhaldi
A professional Banker and a part-time writer of financial topics. I'm energetic and highly committed having 10 years of Islamic Banking experience. Full Bio.
Copyright ForexBrokers.qa. All rights reserved.