Review: IQ Option has a popular trading app on both Google Playstore and Apple App Store. It's a broker site similar to expert option.
IQ Option: They literally have millions of registered traders (most just trade their demo account) from all over the world, including Qatar.
Review: In fact, it is often ranked as the most popular retail broker in many countries in terms of overall traffic their website receives from various sources such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and even places like pirated-movie-streaming sites.
Review: A strong part of the reason why they are famous is their successful affiliate program that pays good amounts of money to big-media news websites, bloggers, popular YouTubers and social-media influencers, who refer new traders to their website or app.
It's regulated by the CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission).
Personally, I would not open an account at IQ Option because more than 80% of the traders using their platform lose money.
There are dozens of better alternative online brokers available, that should be explored first.
Yes, the official website and app of this broker is safe, legit and trustworthy for online forex and cryptocurrency trading in Qatar.
Review: It was founded in 2013 and has quickly become a favourite among traders across the globe. Both forex brokers and traders benefit from this multi-asset trading platform's simple methodology.
The interface is intuitive and simple to use.
IQ Option is a reputable broker, and millions of traders have access to top-notch online brokers thanks to the firm.
Review: The trading platforms, regulations, account types, and fees, among other things, have all been considered in this evaluation.
Review: IQ option has a well-designed online trading platform.
Review: Instant access to asset trading may be had at any time and from any location.
IQ option, in contrast to other common platforms, provides a custom-built trading platform to meet the specific requirements of investors.
Review: Binary options, cryptocurrency, equities, ETFs, digital options, and commodities are all supported.
Avenue 33, 4102, Agios Athanasios, Limassol, Cyprus is where the headquarters of IQ Option is situated.
Review: The minimum deposit for new traders is only $10.
Deposits and profit withdrawals are free of charge. IQ Option's newsfeed and straightforward tools make it easier for newbies to get started.
Traders may take use of a wide range of additional features and functionality.
There are no deposit incentives offered by IQ Option to new customers.
When it comes to Forex options, this is the only site that provides them to traders. This functionality is now available in five of the most popular currency pairings.
For Forex options, there is a $30 minimum trading amount.
There's nothing new about IQ Option's ability to trade Binary options.
With a minimum deposit of $10 and a minimum investment of $1, you may earn up to 96 percent in earnings.
Users of IQ Option may trade stock CFDs, forex, commodities, cryptocurrency, and ETF CFDs under the umbrella of CFDs.
There are more than 170 equities to pick from, and each one just requires a $1 investment.
Super-tight spreads are available for a low minimum deposit of only $10.
For stock CFDs, there are no initial costs. Stock CFDs trading with IQ Option may be leveraged by both non-EU traders and pro-EU traders.
Traders may do one-click FX trades with a $1 minimum deal size.
IQ Option offers a free demo account with leverage up to 1:1000 and 1:30 for EU nationals.
Up to 1:20 leverage is available to non-EU and pro EU traders. With a leverage of 1:20 on gold and 1:10 on other commodity CFDs.
IQ Option's desktop, and mobile tools make ETF trading simple and easy.
Review: Payouts are quick and simple. IQ Option has a $2 minimum withdrawal amount.
The account verification procedure takes three business days to complete. Within one business day after verification, funds are released.
Review: The customer service personnel at IQ Option is quick to respond and accommodating to changing needs. They are available to traders 24 hours a day, seven days a week by email, phone, or live chat.
Both the IQ option mobile app and the browser platform have a dedicated customer support staff.
With IQ Option, all trading is fully automated.
Review: People often inquire about the legality of investing with IQ Option. Yes, in the vast majority of countries, it is totally legal to trade at IQ Option broker in Qatar.
Learn more about Forex.
Sites like IQ Option in Qatar
The companies listed in this section provide free registration and forex account opening for the residents:
- Olymp Trade: Crazy popular in Qatar, only God knows why. Thousands of Qatari residents have opened trading accounts at this online broker for some reason. (Olymp Trade Review)
- This bank has entered the retail forex trading market only recently. (Doha Bank Review)
- Ahli Brokerage: Backed by Ahli Bank, their brokerage competes indirectly with Doha Bank's and CBQ's retail trading segment. (Ahli Brokerage Review)
- ADS Securities: Started in 2011, regulated by the Securities and Commodities Authority – UAE; this broker is stationed in Abu Dhabi. (ADS Securities Review)
- Commercial Bank of Qatar: Provides local shares trading in the Qatar Stock Exchange (QSE). (Commercial Bank of Qatar Review)
- Amana Capital: They have offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Cyprus and Malaysia. (Amana Capital Review)
- QNB Financial Services: Qatar National Bank's brokerage services are mainly aimed at foreign institutional investors, mutual funds, domestic institutional investors, high net-worth Qataris, retail and corporate clients. (QNB Financial Services Review)
- Pepperstone: Started its operations in 2010, and is headquartered in Australia, and this is also where most of their forex trading clients reside. (Pepperstone Review)
- Forex.com: Started by GAIN Capital, this broker has been around a while and gets pretty high ranking in Google also (because of its default website name). (Forex.com Review)
- One Financial Markets: AxiCorp (Axitrader forex broker) owns this brand. (One Financial Markets Review)
- Dukascopy: A Swiss bank that focuses on providing financial trading and investment services, way more than what it's mandated to do by The Swiss National Bank, which is to offer its clients retail banking accounts. (Dukascopy Review)
- Plus500: They have been providing online CFD trading services in the Middle East including Qatar for over 10 years now. (Plus500 Review)
- Avatrade: Although this broker is primarily Israeli, their base of operations has been Dublin, Ireland for quite a number of years now. (Avatrade Review)
- HYCM: HYCM or Henyep Capital Markets has been in business for over 40 years, starting its operations back in 1977. (HYCM Review)
- eToro: An Israeli social trading broker with tens of thousands of clients from all over the world. It's also fairly popular in Qatar and competes with brokers like the IQ Option and Olymp Trade. (eToro Review)
- XM Markets: No one really knows which country this broker started its operations from or who really owns it, but it does spend a tremendous amount of money on Google and YouTube ads to promote their brand name. (XM Markets Review)
- ForexTime: FXTM is owned by Andrey Dashin, who also founded one of the world's first retail forex brokers back in the early 2000s called Alpari. (FXTM Review)
Written by Tariq AlKhaldi
A professional Banker and a part-time writer of financial topics. I'm energetic and highly committed having 10 years of Islamic Banking experience. Full Bio.
Copyright ForexBrokers.qa. All rights reserved.