Review: Advanced trading tools, such as MT4 and MT5, are provided by HFM (HotForex). It's a site similar to Exness.
HFM (HotForex) was founded in 2010, and it has since grown to have a presence in more than 100 countries worldwide.
HFM (HotForex) is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. It is a forex broker.
HF Markets Group is organized into two divisions: HF Markets UK Limited and HF Markets Europe Ltd. HF Markets UK Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of HF Markets Europe Ltd.
HFM (HotForex) provides a variety of account types, trading tools, and software to make it easier for both institutional and individual users to trade derivatives and forex online with the company.
This platform provides a variety of account kinds from which users may select and benefit from a trading experience that is tailored to their specific requirements.
Review: This HFM (HotForex) review, when combined with superior trading tools and features, as well as lightning-fast order execution, provides the tools and features that are required for all sorts of traders to work on their trading strategies. Get started with HFM (HotForex).
Review: HFM (HotForex) is authorized to provide financial services to its customers in the United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Cyprus, and Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, among other countries.
In addition to receiving multiple accolades, HFM (HotForex), as a market maker, offers a diverse range of account types for multi-asset trading, including forex pairings, currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, bonds, exchange-traded funds, and stocks.
HFM (HotForex), with its
headquarters in London, offers its clients a variety of investment choices,
including forex and CFDs (contracts for differences) on metals, indexes, energy,
stocks, bonds, commodities, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) among other things.
The maximum leverage limits, spreads, and maximum order sizes are all customizable to meet the traders' specific requirements.
Review: HFM (HotForex) takes pleasure in being the greatest firm in the world when it comes to providing in-depth market research, news, and trader education. This is presented in the form of articles, videos, short trading courses, and a comprehensive report on the most recent financial markets developments.
Advanced trading tools, such as MT4 and MT5, are provided by HFM (HotForex), and they provide a fantastic trading experience to their customers.
The technical analysis tools available on the trading platform include a variety of charting tools, trading signals, market characteristics, and trade execution, among other things.
Review: It offers an Autochartist tool that is driven by artificial intelligence pattern identification to assist traders in carefully timing their transactions.
In addition to a wide range of trading assets, this platform provides access to more than 1,000 securities, which include metals, forex pairings, energy, cryptocurrencies, exchange-traded funds, and stock indexes, among other things.
This exclusive HF software from HFM (HotForex) allows users to watch their favourite tradable assets, remain up to speed with current market news, and also do technical analysis on the assets they are tracking.
Furthermore, the software provided by HFM (HotForex) allows traders to switch between MT4 and MT5 with a single click, which is something that many customers find quite convenient. However, at the time of writing, this platform does not include an in-app functionality.
HFM (HotForex) is regulated by a number of organizations, which ensures that traders may conduct business in a safe and legal environment.
Additionally, it offers a diverse selection of financial products as well as fantastic trading chances through the use of technical trading tools that allow traders to leverage their gains.
It offers a safe cryptocurrency trading environment, an easy-to-use interface, and competitive spreads, and it serves as a one-stop solution for all of the user's trading needs.
HFM (HotForex) supplies traders with Forex trading software that aids them in the execution of Forex deals, according to the company.
Review: When we say that this platform is a multi-asset platform, we mean that it allows traders to trade stocks, stock indices, precious metals, cryptocurrencies, foreign exchange (forex), and CFDs.
According to our HFM (HotForex) review, this platform provides Metatrader 4 (MT4) as well as the most recent version of Metatrader 5. MT4 and MT5 are both compatible with a variety of devices, and the HFM (HotForex) mobile trading platform is referred to as the HFM (HotForex) mobile application.
The trading alternatives given by HFM (HotForex), such as CFDs, spot contracts, futures contracts, and forex, allow their clients to engage in a variety of markets utilizing a variety of trading strategies.
Different investing alternatives are accessible for traders on the commodities markets supplied by HFM (HotForex).
As a result, traders may make investments in tradable products that are based on contracts, which is one of the most dependable methods of minimizing risk during times of economic instability or inflation.
Review: Stock indices, also known as equity indices, are stock market indexes that are used to assess the worth of a certain portion of the equity market.
HFM (HotForex) allows you to trade precious metals such as gold and silver, as well as hard commodities and tradable items that are based on a contract basis.
With more than 150 tradable assets, HFM (HotForex) may be accessed from a variety of international marketplaces.
Metals, energy, indexes, commodities, bonds, stocks, and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and others are just a few of the assets available.
HF Markets (DIFC) Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) under license number F004885 and operates in the Dubai International Financial Center.
Financial Service Provider (FSP) HF Markets SA (PTY) Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa under license number 46632 as a Financial Service Provider (FSP).
Incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Seychelles with registration number 8419176-1, HF Markets (Seychelles) Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) under Securities Dealer Licence number SD015, and is headquartered in Mahe, Seychelles.
HFM (HotForex) has put in place security measures that are in line with industry standards. It has taken precautions to protect the funds of its customers.
The company also provides a civil liability insurance package with a maximum coverage of 5,000,000 Euros that protects HFM (HotForex) against omissions, mistakes, fraud, carelessness, and other dangers.
It exclusively works with large banks in order to keep its clients' money separate from the company's finances.
The Premium Pro account is designed for professional traders who conduct
high-volume transactions using this account. There is a maximum leverage of up
to 1:400 on this account, as well as a lower stop level of 20%. The minimum
deposit for this account is $5000, which is quite low and makes it attractive to
professional clients who have lesser balances in their accounts.
A zero spread account requires a minimum deposit of $200 and provides spreads as low as 0.0 pips; forex traders must pay commissions on each traded lot while using a zero spread account.
The HFM (HotForex) PAMM program is an investment program that gives any trader the opportunity to invest their money without having to engage in actual trading in the market. The PAMM program allows its fund managers to earn additional money as a result of successfully managing their clients' funds.
The HFcopy account was created for strategy providers in order to generate additional money through trading fees given to followers in exchange for following their strategy rather than building their own strategy. The maximum cost is 35 percent, and the minimum deposit for each strategy provider is 1,000 Euros, while the deposit for followers is 300 Euros.
Review: Is HFM (HotForex) a Reliable Forex Broker?
It is regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and various other authorities, and it adheres to stringent security requirements in order to protect its customers. As a result, it is regarded as a trustworthy, legitimate, and reliable broker. CFD trading, forex trading, social trading, share dealing trading, and spread betting trading are all available through the HFM (HotForex) broker.
Is HFM (HotForex) a genuine trading platform or a scam?
HFM (HotForex) is not an ECN broker, but it is licensed by top-tier authorities such as the CySEC, the FCA (financial conduct authority), and the FSCA, and the monies that users deposit with HFM (HotForex) are completely secure and never touched. It adheres to stringent security measures in order to protect against cyber attacks and data loss.
Anyone who is serious about long-term Forex trading should consider creating at least one trading account with this international broker.
Sites like HFM (HotForex) in Qatar
The companies listed in this section provide free registration and forex account opening for the residents:
- Olymp Trade: Crazy popular in Qatar, only God knows why. For whatever reason, tens of thousands of Qataris have created trading accounts with this online forex broker. This, I feel, has something to do with their social media marketing department, which performs an excellent job of branding and general business image. Telegram and Whatsapp are used for customer assistance. (Olymp Trade Review)
- Ahli Brokerage: Their brokerage, which is backed by Ahli Bank, competes with the retail trading segments of Doha Bank and CBQ. (Ahli Brokerage Review)
- ADS Securities: Founded in 2011, this broker is based in Abu Dhabi and is licenced by the Securities and Commodities Authority of the UAE. (ADS Securities Review)
- Commercial Bank of Qatar: Provides local shares trading in the Qatar Stock Exchange (QSE). (Commercial Bank of Qatar Review)
- Amana Capital: They have offices in the UK, UAE, Lebanon, Cyprus, and Malaysia. (Amana Capital Review)
- QNB Financial Services: Foreign institutional investors, mutual funds, local institutional investors, high-net-worth Qataris. (QNB Financial Services Review)
- Pepperstone: It began operations in 2010 and is based in Australia, where the majority of its forex trading clients are also located. (Pepperstone Review)
- Forex.com: This broker was founded by GAIN Capital and has a strong Google rating (because of its default website name). (Forex.com Review)
- One Financial Markets: This trademark is owned by AxiCorp (the Axitrader FX broker). (One Financial Markets Review)
- easyMarkets: It began operations in 2001 from Israel. It is currently available in a number of nations worldwide. (easyMarkets Review)
- Plus500: For over a decade, they have offered online CFD trading services across the Middle East, including Qatar. (Plus500 Review)
- Avatrade: Despite the fact that this broker is largely Israeli, its headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland for many years. (Avatrade Review)
- eToro: A social trading broker based in Israel with tens of thousands of clients from across the world. (eToro Review)
- XM: XM broker does accept traders from Qatar, and is registered in multiple countries with its primary brokerage license acquired from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. (XM Markets Review)
- ForexTime: Andrey Dashin, the founder of FXTM, also launched Alpari, one of the world's first retail forex brokers in the early 2000s. (FXTM Review)
- IQ Option: Israeli broker with a popular trading software available on Google Play and the Apple App Store. (IQ Option Review)
Written by Tariq AlKhaldi
A professional Banker and a part-time writer of financial topics. I'm energetic and highly committed having 10 years of Islamic Banking experience. Full Bio.
Copyright ForexBrokers.qa. All Rights Reserved.