Review: Forex.com was started by GAIN Capital, this broker has been around a while. It's a site similar to FXCM.
Forex.com: This broker is financially much healthier than tens of dozens of online brokers that you see advertising their brands on Google and YouTube ads.
Overall, it's not a bad choice for traders living in Qatar.
Yes, the official website and app of this broker is safe, legit and trustworthy.
A wide number of markets and account types make Forex.com a popular choice for traders of all skill levels.
Review: Index, commodity, and stock trading are all available, despite the platform's name.
Forex.com must be doing something right if it has earned a reputation for quickness and dependability when it comes to trading.
For the most part, we couldn't locate any promotional offers or deals when performing our research of Forex.com, but this may actually be a good indicator, since established platforms tend to forgo such deals in favour of attracting new customers.
Review: Forex Traders in Qatar have praised the website's effect and usability, and we agree.
Forex.com has a good reputation for speed and dependability, which is an important consideration when making trades since time is frequently of the importance.
Review: You may pick from three different account kinds if you join up. Although we cannot tell you which account type is best suited to your specific trading objectives and preferences, we hope that this review will help you make an informed decision.
The Forex.com Standard Account is by far the most popular account type available on the site.
The MetaTrader 4 or DMA accounts is geared for more experienced traders who deal in large volumes.
Forex.com practise account is an option. Users may test the site without risking real money by using virtual money.
As an alternative to using the MT4, you may use the Forex.com app, which is available for both IOS and Android.
Review: When it comes to mobile trading, Forex.com is a great option for people who want to get in on the action while on the road.
The platform promises to process withdrawals within 1 - 2 business days after a deposit has been made.
When it comes to depositing and withdrawing money from your Forex.com account, there are no fees.
If you're inactive for more than a year, you'll be charged a $12 inactivity fee.
Review: Forex.com's trading costs are quite competitive, regardless of whatever account type you choose.
In addition to the webchat, you may also contact Forex.com through telephone - something that isn't common these days.
Forex.com, as the name indicates, is primarily a trading site for currency pairings. Users may trade more over 80 currency pairings around the clock, five days a week, thanks to this service.
More integrated tools and market research are available in FOREX.com's MT4 version than in the conventional MT4.
MetaTrader Expert Advisors (EAs) are also available for free to traders.
Review: Mobile apps for Android and iPhone are available from FOREX.com.
Their Push Notification system allow traders to get price and order alerts.
Traders have the option of taking use of online courses that include videos, textual materials, and tutorials.
Review: There are eight in-depth subjects that are covered in the novice trader curriculum to assist you get started.
Even if you don't have an account, you may access all of these instructional items on its website.
Learn more about Forex.
Sites like Forex.com in Qatar
The companies listed in this section provide free registration and forex account opening for the residents:
- Olymp Trade: Crazy popular in Qatar, only God knows why. Thousands of Qatari residents have opened trading accounts at this online broker for some reason. (Olymp Trade Review)
- Ahli Brokerage: Backed by Ahli Bank, their brokerage competes indirectly with Doha Bank's and CBQ's retail trading segment. (Ahli Brokerage Review)
- ADS Securities: Started in 2011, regulated by the Securities and Commodities Authority – UAE; this broker is stationed in Abu Dhabi. (ADS Securities Review)
- Commercial Bank of Qatar: Provides local shares trading in the Qatar Stock Exchange (QSE). (Commercial Bank of Qatar Review)
- Amana Capital: They have offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Cyprus and Malaysia. (Amana Capital Review)
- QNB Financial Services: Qatar National Bank's brokerage services are mainly aimed at foreign institutional investors, mutual funds, domestic institutional investors, high net-worth Qataris, retail and corporate clients. (QNB Financial Services Review)
- Pepperstone: Started its operations in 2010, and is headquartered in Australia, and this is also where most of their forex trading clients reside. (Pepperstone Review)
- One Financial Markets: AxiCorp (Axitrader forex broker) owns this brand. (One Financial Markets Review)
- Dukascopy: A Swiss bank that focuses on providing financial trading and investment services, way more than what it's mandated to do by The Swiss National Bank, which is to offer its clients retail banking accounts. (Dukascopy Review)
- Plus500: They have been providing online CFD trading services in the Middle East including Qatar for over 10 years now. (Plus500 Review)
- Avatrade: Although this broker is primarily Israeli, their base of operations has been Dublin, Ireland for quite a number of years now. (Avatrade Review)
- HYCM: HYCM or Henyep Capital Markets has been in business for over 40 years, starting its operations back in 1977. (HYCM Review)
- eToro: An Israeli social trading broker with tens of thousands of clients from all over the world. It's also fairly popular in Qatar and competes with brokers like the IQ Option and Olymp Trade. (eToro Review)
- XM Markets: No one really knows which country this broker started its operations from or who really owns it, but it does spend a tremendous amount of money on Google and YouTube ads to promote their brand name. (XM Markets Review)
- ForexTime: FXTM is owned by Andrey Dashin, who also founded one of the world's first retail forex brokers back in the early 2000s called Alpari. (FXTM Review)
- IQ Option: Israeli broker that has a popular trading app on both Google Playstore and Apple App Store. (IQ Option Review)
Written by Tariq AlKhaldi
A professional Banker and a part-time writer of financial topics. I'm energetic and highly committed having 10 years of Islamic Banking experience. Full Bio.
Copyright ForexBrokers.qa. All rights reserved.