Review: ADS Securities started in 2011 and is regulated by the Securities and Commodities Authority. It's a site similar to IC Markets.
ADS Securities: This broker is stationed in Abu Dhabi.
Review: It's your typical forex and CFD broker with pretty much standard FX offerings in terms of executions, deposits and withdrawals and customer service.
It does take clients from all over the world, including Qatar, and has dozens of people working in their customer support department, who speak Arabic, Hindi and other languages.
Yes, the official website and app of this broker is safe, legit and trustworthy for online forex and cryptocurrency trading in Qatar.
ADS Securities is a Forex, CFD, and Spread Betting broker.
They provide a broad range of assets, including currencies, commodities, and bonds, in a number of marketplaces.
ADS Securities provides cryptocurrency CFDs for those who are interested in trading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
Deposits of $100 or more are required to start a live account.
You may also utilise ADS Securities' demo account to get a feel for the platform before you open an account.
The UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) oversees this broker and its license number is: FRN: 577453.
ADS Securities employs tier-1 institutions to hold all customer money in a separate bank account.
As with other brokers, ADS Securities collects fees from the spread, the difference between the buy and sell price of an asset.
Review: For trading EUR/USD, ADS Securities has a minimum spread of 1.89 pips, which is higher than the average spread of 0.70 pips.
ADS Securities offers a wide range of trading options. There are over 898 products to trade, including 57 currency pairings, at ADS Securities.
Review: Unlike an ECN broker, ADS Securities does not demand a big amount of cash or a certain number of transactions to open an account; rather, it acts as a market maker and hence has lower entry criteria.
As a result of its multilingual and email-based customer service, ADS Securities has earned the highest possible A+ support grade.
A live chat option is also available.
In order to establish an account, you'll need to provide the following information, so be prepared: Your passport, driver's licence, or other government-issued photo ID in colour; A utility bill or bank statement from the last three months that shows your current residence. A few simple compliance questions will be asked to verify your trading expertise, so set aside at least 10 minutes to finish the account opening procedure.
Despite the fact that you may be able to browse ADS Securities' site right immediately, you will not be able to make any transactions until you pass compliance, which might take several days depending on your scenario.
Review: An ADSS forex broker has offices in the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and Hong Kong.
With the free MT4 mobile app, traders on iOS and Android devices can stay on top of their transactions and market moves from anywhere. There are a number of useful features included in this software such as interactive charts, a comprehensive history feed, and real-time price quotations.
Their OREX mobile app, which can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play store, is now accessible to Qatari traders. Live news, configurable indicators, economic and earnings calendars, and instructive films are all included in the app's multi-asset trading.
Review: Aside from Skrill, ADSS accepts payments in USD or AED by Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro cards.
Deposits and withdrawals are conducted between the hours of 08:30 and 17:30 GMT.
Although no fees are charged for deposits or withdrawals, individual banks have the right to impose fees of their own.
One-on-one briefings from the Chief Market Strategist are included with the Elite account for VIP customers.
Review: All of the following nations are eligible to trade with ADS Securities: Australia; Thailand; Canada; the United Kingdom; South Africa; Singapore; Hong Kong; India; France; Germany; Norway; Sweden; Italy; Denmark; the United Arab Emirates; Saudi Arabia; Kuwait; Luxembourg; and most other countries. ADS Securities is not available in the United States or Belgium.
Learn more about Forex.
Sites like ADS Securities in Qatar
The companies listed in this section provide free registration and forex account opening for the residents:
- Olymp Trade: Crazy popular in Qatar, only God knows why. Thousands of Qatari residents have opened trading accounts at this online broker for some reason. (Olymp Trade Review)
- Ahli Brokerage: Backed by Ahli Bank, their brokerage competes indirectly with Doha Bank's and CBQ's retail trading segment. (Ahli Brokerage Review)
- Commercial Bank of Qatar: Provides local shares trading in the Qatar Stock Exchange (QSE). (Commercial Bank of Qatar Review)
- Amana Capital: They have offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Cyprus and Malaysia. (Amana Capital Review)
- QNB Financial Services: Qatar National Bank's brokerage services are mainly aimed at foreign institutional investors, mutual funds, domestic institutional investors, high net-worth Qataris, retail and corporate clients. (QNB Financial Services Review)
- Pepperstone: Started its operations in 2010, and is headquartered in Australia, and this is also where most of their forex trading clients reside. (Pepperstone Review)
- Forex.com: Started by GAIN Capital, this broker has been around a while and gets pretty high ranking in Google also (because of its default website name). (Forex.com Review)
- One Financial Markets: AxiCorp (Axitrader forex broker) owns this brand. (One Financial Markets Review)
- Dukascopy: A Swiss bank that focuses on providing financial trading and investment services, way more than what it's mandated to do by The Swiss National Bank, which is to offer its clients retail banking accounts. (Dukascopy Review)
- Plus500: They have been providing online CFD trading services in the Middle East including Qatar for over 10 years now. (Plus500 Review)
- Avatrade: Although this broker is primarily Israeli, their base of operations has been Dublin, Ireland for quite a number of years now. (Avatrade Review)
- HYCM: HYCM or Henyep Capital Markets has been in business for over 40 years, starting its operations back in 1977. (HYCM Review)
- eToro: An Israeli social trading broker with tens of thousands of clients from all over the world. It's also fairly popular in Qatar and competes with brokers like the IQ Option and Olymp Trade. (eToro Review)
- XM Markets: No one really knows which country this broker started its operations from or who really owns it, but it does spend a tremendous amount of money on Google and YouTube ads to promote their brand name. (XM Markets Review)
- ForexTime: FXTM is owned by Andrey Dashin, who also founded one of the world's first retail forex brokers back in the early 2000s called Alpari. (FXTM Review)
- IQ Option: Israeli broker that has a popular trading app on both Google Playstore and Apple App Store. (IQ Option Review)
Written by Tariq AlKhaldi
A professional Banker and a part-time writer of financial topics. I'm energetic and highly committed having 10 years of Islamic Banking experience. Full Bio.
Copyright ForexBrokers.qa. All rights reserved.